Las Vegas, NV – Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today celebrates the opening of Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, marking a number of milestones for the brand including its eighth U.S. hotel, its largest location, and its westernmost property to-date. Managed by Dallas-based Prism Hotels & Resorts, Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport is located less than three miles from the Vegas Strip, offering access to some of the country’s most exciting restaurants and tourist attractions. With more than 470 hotels in various stages of development, Tru by Hilton has achieved the fastest-growing pipeline in the history of the hospitality industry.
“Tru by Hilton is a true pioneer in the midscale segment and the very first to meet the needs of a previously underserved group of travelers who seek simplicity and value without compromising quality and design,” said Alexandra Jaritz, global head, Tru by Hilton. “We’re incredibly excited to continue our western expansion with Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. This property opening is a testament to our robust pipeline, and we look forward to continuing this momentum heading into 2018.”
Owned by the United Brotherhood of Carpenters, the six-floor, 166-room Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport is the largest Tru by Hilton hotel property to-date. Located at 6862 Gilespie Street, next to the McCarran International Airport, the hotel offers a 24-hour complimentary shuttle that includes stops at the airport and the Strip. Guests can enjoy a comfortable, spirited and affordable hotel experience with easy access to everything Las Vegas has to offer.
The hotel is also located steps from the United Brotherhood of Carpenters (UBC) International Training Center (ITC), an incredible, state-of-the-art facility spanning more than one million square feet, also managed by Prism Hotels & Resorts.
“Tru by Hilton perfectly meets the needs of those coming for training at our facility, as well as travelers looking for something that has such an innovative product offering and design,” says Justin Weidner, Chief of Staff, United Brotherhood of Carpenters.
“Managing our new Tru by Hilton property, as well as the training facility for the UBC, has been an honor for Prism and an exciting opportunity to show our unmatched hospitality expertise as best-in-class operators,” said Steve Van, president, and CEO, Prism Hotels & Resorts.
Developed from the ground up using consumer and owner feedback, and brought to market in just 16 months from when it launched at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), Tru by Hilton is a brand-new hotel experience that is vibrant, affordable and young-at-heart. It is energetic, but it is relaxing and comfortable. It is familiar, and it is also unexpected. It is uniquely Tru.
Tru by Hilton thinks differently and is a game changer in the midscale segment, offering the following features:
- All new-build hotels, which drive the consistency of experience for our guests.
- Reimagined, enlarged lobby with more square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge.
- Breakfast reinvented with a build-your-own complimentary “Top It” breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces.
- Rooms are smaller and more efficiently designed with comfortable beds and 55″ TVs. Bright bathrooms feature spacious showers, along with premium bath amenities.
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks are available 24/7 in the “Eat. & Sip.” market located in the heart of the lobby.
- Tech-savvy hotel with mobile check-in, Digital Key, free Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market tablets, and accessibility to outlets everywhere.
- A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet.
— go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.