1 can (15-1/2 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
1 pkg. (8-1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
SPOON into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with additional butter, if desired.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until well blended.
2. Cut each tortilla into quarters then place in the egg mixture. Gently stir to completely coat the tortillas. Allow that to soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
3. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add 4 tortilla quarters and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway through cooking. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Repeat with the remaining butter and tortillas. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and serve immediately.
NOTE: Sure, you can top these with maple syrup or even fresh or thawed frozen strawberries.