* 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
* 6 eggs
* 3 1/2 cups milk
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a blender or food processor blend the eggs very well. Add in the flour and sugar and blend well. Add the milk and blend slightly. Finally, mix in the corn by hand. Stir in the melted butter and pour the mixture into a large casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes. When the pudding is done the center should be solid and the top should have a nice golden brown color. Let rest for approximately 15 minutes then serve warm.